Friday, May 15, 2009

Motor City Comic Con

Today's update is sort of a non-update, and I do have to apologize for that. You see, I'm getting all of my materials ready to attend the Motor City Comic Con tomorrow afternoon.

I've been talking about being a comic book writer for awhile, but not ever taking the first basic steps towards being published, besides the occasional cold pitch here and there. This weekend, I hope to use some of my new found networking skills and so stellar pitches to start getting at least a toe in the door with a comic company.

If you're in the Detroit area and will be attending the convention, let me know! I won't have a booth or anything, I'll just be slumming it around on the floor like the rest you, but if you see me, say hey!

And I'll let you all know how it goes next week!

No comments: